Plugins from Roasted Bytes can be downloaded right from their respective product pages on the website by clicking the Download button.
The name of the zip file follows a standard convention PluginName.xx.yy.zz.zip.
- xx – The Major version number of the plugin.
- yy – The Minor version number of the plugin.
- zz – The Build number of the plugin.
Once you download the zip file, you need to extract the zip file on your computer. You’ll see a folder named NopCommerce Plugins. This folder contains a number of sub-folders based on the NopCommerce version number.
Select the version number that matches your NopCommerce version. This folder contains two more folders
Copy these two folders into the Plugins directory of your NopCommerce installation. If you are using source code version, you should copy the folders in Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins directory.
Now login to your NopCommerce website using your Administration Credentials and go to administration area at Your-Website-Url/Admin
- In your administration area, goto Configuration->Plugins
- Click Reload Plugins button to reload the plugins
- Find the plugins Roasted Bytes Core and Roasted Bytes PluginName and activate them.
Note: Roasted Bytes Core plugin must be activated before any other plugins can be activated. This is required for plugins to properly function. If you are not getting the plugin functionality as expected or any errors, please check if core plugin is installed.
Your plugin is now Installed.