All the menu links created in Roasted Menu can be accessed through the configuration page.
There are two ways to access configuration page.
- Go to Plugins>Roasted Mega Menu>Configure on your NopCommerce administration page
- Go to Configuration>Plugins>Local Plugins, Find Roasted Menu plugin from the list and click Configure
On the configuration page you see a list of all the menus created so far.
To create or edit a new menu Menu Editor should be used.
- Menu Text – The text that will appear on the menu link. e.g. Home, Men etc…
- Menu Type – The type of Menu that you wish to create. There are five types of menus that you can create.
- Entity Name – The url where this menu will point to when clicked. There are four types of entities.
- Category – To go to a specific category. Select the category from the dropdown.
- Product – To go to a specific product. Enter the ID of the product.
- Topic – To go to a specific topic. Enter the ID of the topic.
- Custom URL – To go to a specific custom url. Enter the custom URL.
If you select Category as Entity Name, you can check the option Create menu items for all child categories to automatically create child menu links for all the child categories.
- Style – Styles that will be added to the menu link. You can use styles to change the look of menu.
- CSS Class – CSS class that will be added to the menu link. You can use CSS classes to modify the look and feel of the menu link.
- Number of Columns (For Regular & Tabbed Menus) – The number of columns that’ll be present in the menu links when expanded.
- Column Width (For Regular & Tabbed Menus) – The width of column in the menu when expanded.
- Display Order – The order of display menu.
- Visible – Specifies if the menu link is visible or not.
- Enabled – Specifies if the menu link is enabled or not.
After you have entered the information, click on Save button to save the menu. A new menu will be created in the grid above the editor.
To modify the existing menu go to appropriate menu in the grid and click Modify to perform the editing. To add or modify the child links of any menu, click Change Menu Items.
Once you save the menu, you can create child menu items.